Is your credit card connected to your Paypal? Do you want to know How to remove a card from Paypal? If yes, this is for you.
How to Remove Card From Paypal. If you are searching for the answer to this, then you are on the right platform. Before going into the answer. Here is a brief introduction to Paypal.
PayPal specializes in electronic commerce and makes it easy for people to make payments online. Customers can create an account on PayPal’s platform that is linked to their credit card or checking account.
How to Remove Payment on PayPal
Here is how to remove card from Paypal.
2. On the home screen, in the menu bar at the top of the screen, select “Wallet.”
3. Select the card you want to delete from the list of payment options in the menu on the left side of your screen.
4. A menu including your credit card details will display. Click “Remove card” at the menu’s bottom after scrolling down.
5. Click “Remove card” once more to confirm that you wish to remove the card from your PayPal account in the pop-up that follows.
Should you change your mind in the future, you may always add your cards again.
- Brake Fluid Change Cost 2022 (Why You Need It)
- Additional Snap Benefits in January
- Restaurants That Accept EBT In Arizona
- PayPal Earnings Date
Frequently Asked Questions
Let us know how this article was helpful to you in the comment section below. Also, please share this information with friends, family, and on social media.