Having a career in PayPal can be interesting and adventurous, maybe that is why a lot of people are interested in Paypal careers remote as they would prepare to work with PayPal but do it in the comfort of their home. This article contains everything about PayPal careers remote.
Paypal Careers Remote Jobs
Paypal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy, driven by the fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity.
Our open digital payments platform empowers Paypal’s 267 million active account holders to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether online, on a mobile device, through an app, or in person.
Paypal creates better ways to manage and move money through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or receiving payments.
Paypal, which is available in over 200 markets worldwide, allows consumers and merchants to receive money in over 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies, and hold balances in their Paypal accounts in 25 currencies.
More Information on PayPal Career Remote Jobs
Paypal has been in India for nearly a decade, enabling small and medium-sized businesses to capitalize on the global market and realize the Make in India vision.
We entered the domestic market in 2018 with a strong value proposition and a clear roadmap to benefit the Indian consumer from our global experiences and products.
We provide merchants and consumers with a single account through which they can transact in India and around the world, backed by Paypal’s robust risk and security platform.
We invested in the establishment of two world-class Global Technology product centers in Chennai and Bangalore, employing over 2000 highly skilled technologists.
They offer cutting-edge digital payment solutions to our customers around the world and will be critical in driving our transformation.
The world-class technology talent in India’s technology centers is critical to realizing our global vision and transformation.
Benefits at Paypal
Some unique benefits are:
1. Education Support
2. Employee Relief Fund
3. Free Transport
5. Employee Assistance Program
PayPal Careers Remote and Employment
These are the PayPal Careers Remote to explore:
1. Software Engineering Manager
Amount: $150K — $200K
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering management
- 9+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring and developing engineers in their career journey
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools
- Experience building solutions in the Cloud
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with Splunk/SignalFx and data warehousing solutions is nice to have
2. M&A Integration Manager
Amount: $100K — $150K
PayPal’s integration work ranges from back-office process implementation to enabling the go-to-market strategy.
This includes activity orchestration, roadmap planning and execution, and collaboration with existing and acquired executives to ensure smooth transitions.
You will also drive scale and effectiveness in our domain by contributing to our portfolio-level plans, playbooks, scorecards, and reports, as well as our business processes.
The right person will demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in similar roles in the M&A integrations domain, preferably with a large technology company or a financial institution.
- Strong project and program management background, including processes, reporting, and project management tools. Smartsheets experience an advantage
- Proven experience getting results in complex cross-functional environments, as well as managing projects in multi-cultural, multi-timezone settings
- Disciplined, process-oriented, and loves the details, while seeing the big picture.
- Collaboration-first mindset, an organizational “connector” that easily works across organizational boundaries. Influencing without authority, and building rapport with senior stakeholders, outside of our immediate team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- How to Add Visa Gift Card to Paypal
- Paypal Credit Buy Digital Games Xbox
- Add Gift Card to Paypal
- Mobile Performance Meter Cheat
- Does Speedway Take EBT/ SNAP
3. Software Engineer – Back End
Amount: $80K — $100K
- Design, develop, test, and release software using Java in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Work on specific product features with occasional guidance.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews.
- Train staff new to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 1 year of software development experience with an object-oriented programming language comparable to Java, C++, Python, C#, or Ruby.
- Knowledge of data structures, object-oriented design, algorithms, exception handling, and troubleshooting.
- Experience writing SQL.
- A habit of continuous learning and motivation for self-improvement.
4. Principal MTS Software Engineer
Amount: $80K — $100K
As a Principal member of this newly formed Engineering team, you will be a Developer with “skin in the game” of practical delivery who carefully balances long-term design with short-term delivery pressure.
You will also be expected to ensure that your Platforms adhere to enterprise architecture standards, as well as to introduce modern coding methodologies and best practices to the Platforms’ engineering teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong platform mindset, a strong technology background, and years of hands-on software development experience.
To move the big rocks forward, you must be passionate about solving hard technical problems at scale and be able to collaborate with many teams and stakeholders.
This role will partner with stakeholders across the enterprise at scale, influence hundreds of others, and provide guidance in executing tech platform consolidation, convergence, and re-engineering.
Finally, the ideal candidate must have a track record of leading efforts to solve large, complex problems while establishing a compelling vision to gain support from all stakeholders.
He or she should navigate competing for technical and product requirements, and balance immediate tactical needs with long-term success.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative software development.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership in the design, development, scaling, and operation of software applications.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of our platforms to enable solutions to complex, large-scale customers.
- Mentor, coach, advise, and level up engineering talent across the organization.
Skillset and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Track record leading, developing, and delivering significant, complex software projects within complex organizations
- Strong technical background as a hands-on software engineer
- Expertise in designing and delivering large-scale distributed systems
- Experience designing and building cloud-native applications on public clouds (ideally GCP and AWS)
- Experience with high-performance data storage tiers, relational and No-SQL
- Demonstrable in-depth experience with Java, node.js
- Experience in software release lifecycle with modern distributed version control (e.g. git)
- Experience working in an Agile environment, including Extreme Programming practices like Iterative Development, Continuous Integration (and Deployment), and Test-Driven Development
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong influencer and strong communicator, both written and spoken
- These are the few PayPal careers remote jobs available, make good use of the information and reach out to PayPal through their Official Website to see if there is an offer available.
We wish you good luck.
Frequently Asked Questions
If this article, Paypal Careers Remote (PayPal Careers and Employment) has been helpful, kindly share with family and friends.